If you are a new patient to our clinic please bring the following to your next consultation:
WE HAVE REVERTED TO BULK BILLING FOR ALL PATIENTS AT THE CLINIC.
Any procedures or dressings will incur a small fee.
Every patient will be bulk billed but any patients with Bupa Nib Medicare or Allianz will be charged accordingly.
*All Workcover and TAC patients must pay on the day until their insurer provides a claim number to the practice.
*Other out-of-pocket fees might be applicable to:
- Home visits
- Discount home visits (for pensioners only)
- Drive Medical Assessment (Taxi/Uber/Diabetic/Racing)
- IV medicine management
- Travel Medicine
- Pre-employment medical
- Skin Treatment
- Antenatal visits
- Urine Drug screening
- Allied Health and Pathology services
- Lost/Misplaced/Repeat prescriptions & referrals
- Transfer of History
- We have adjusted the fee for Non-Medicare patients to $70.00 on weekdays and $80.00 on weekends.
- As part of our commitment to offering accessible healthcare, we aim to remain within the 25% of bulk billing practices.
All appointments with our specialists require 24 hours notice for cancellation. Failure to attend or late cancellation will incur a fee, reception will advise upon booking.
Starting from 1st February 2024, the cancellation fee for all GPs and Allied Health is $40.00 if canceled within 24 hours. If canceled on the same day and within 2 hours, the fee remains $40.00. Consulting specialists will charge their scheduled fee, with details provided by reception.
- Payment is required on the day of the appointment. Accounts that have not been settled within 14days of the appointment will incur a late fee of $20 per week for every week that the account has not been settled beyond the first 14days.
*Late Arrival and Rescheduling Policy
- At our healthcare facility, we strive to provide timely and efficient services to all our patients. In order to achieve this, we require that all patients call the reception desk and inform the staff if they are running late for their appointment. Failure to do so may result in the Doctor being unable to accommodate the patient.
- If a patient is running late by more than ten minutes, they will be rescheduled to another time or rebooked on another day, depending on availability. This policy is in place to ensure that our healthcare providers can adhere to their schedules, and that other patients are not inconvenienced by delays.
- We understand that unforeseen circumstances may arise, and we encourage patients to inform us as soon as possible if they are going to be late. In cases where a patient is late due to circumstances beyond their control, we will do our best to accommodate them and reschedule their appointment at the earliest available time.
We appreciate your cooperation in helping us maintain efficient and effective healthcare services for all our patients.
Help us eliminate waiting times by arriving at least five minutes before your appointment time. You can save time by completing an online patient registration form here.
If you have other family members who require an appointment you must advise reception staff at the time of booking. Please bring the following to your first appointment:
- WorkCover patients
You will need to advise your employer of the appointment and bring your employer’s contact details .The account will be settled on the day by the patient and receipt given to the patient for reimbursement from the employer.
f you require a translator or other assistance with communication, please notify reception when you make an appointment. A phone interpreter may be available but will need to be arranged prior to your appointment.
If you require an Auslan sign language interpreter during your appointment, a booking can be made online at http://www.nabs.org.au/ or by phone 1800 246 945.